91165 External Marine Study 1
Warning: The information on this page is indicative. The subject outline for a
particular session, location and mode of offering is the authoritative source
of all information about the subject for that offering. Required texts, recommended texts and references in particular are likely to change. Students will be provided with a subject outline once they enrol in the subject.
Subject handbook information prior to 2021 is available in the Archives.
Credit points: 6 cp
Result type: Grade and marks
There are course requisites for this subject. See access conditions.
This subject is credited to students in the Master of Science, Marine Science and Management major upon successful completion of a compulsory cross-institutional subject.
The cross-institutional subject is required to be completed at one of the partner universities listed below.
- University of Sydney
- University of New South Wales
- Macquarie University
The process is described in the following steps:
- Students are to select a subject to be undertaken at the one of the partner universities, ensuring that the timetable for the selected subject allows them the ability to enrol the subject.
- Students are to clear their choices with the program director. A list for this can be found here.
- Once approved, students are to complete the Concurrent Study Form. Form can be found here.
- Students must attach the outline from the partner university for the selected subject and follow instructions on the form for lodging it with the student centre.
- Once the student has received confirmation for the acceptance of the chosen subject, the student may enrol the subject at the partner university.
- Once the subject has been completed, the student is to submit the transcript for the complete subject along with the confirmation of acceptance in order to have the marks credited to their course.