91166 External Marine Study 26cp
There are course requisites for this subject. See access conditions.
This subject is credited to students in the Master of Science, Marine Science and Management major upon successful completion of a compulsory cross-institutional subject.
The cross-institutional subject is required to be completed at one of the partner universities listed below.
- University of Sydney
- University of New South Wales
- Macquarie University
The process is described in the following steps:
- Students are to select a subject to be undertaken at the one of the partner universities, ensuring that the timetable for the selected subject allows them to enrol the subject.
- Students are to clear their choices with the program director. A list for this can be found here.
- Once approved, students are to complete the Concurrent Study Form. Form can be found here.
- Students are to attach the outline from the partner university for the selected subject and follow instructions on the form for lodging it with the student centre.
- Once the student has received confirmation for the acceptance of the subject they have chosen, they may enrol the subject at the partner university.
- Once the subject has been completed, students can submit their transcript for the complete subject along with the confirmation of acceptance to have the marks credited to their course.
Detailed subject description.