25796 Personal Wealth Management6cp
Requisite(s): 25721 Investment Management
These requisites may not apply to students in certain courses.
There are course requisites for this subject. See access conditions.
In this subject students study the investment and financial issues arising from the management of personal wealth. They examine the structure of the Australian financial planning industry and analyse the most important components of wealth management:
- setting financial plans
- budgeting and taxation planning
- investment planning and strategies (including managed funds)
- risk management and insurance
- home ownership and property investment
- superannuation and social security
- leveraged investments
- retirement planning
- estate planning.
The subject is designed to provide students with the ability to develop and manage the financial plans of clients in a way that meets their specific goals and long-term objectives.
Detailed subject description.