15604 Local Government Principles and Practice6cp; Distance (online)
There are course requisites for this subject. See access conditions.
This subject is focused on explicating key concepts and theories of local government and helping students to understand how they might be applied in practice. At completion of this subject students are able to:
- confidently discuss the main theories and concepts pertaining to local government
- show how theories and concepts can be applied to improve local government practice
- discuss the importance of theory for the development of efficacious public policy remedies to the problems facing local government.
Detailed subject description.
Information to assist with determining the applicable fee type can be found at Understanding fees.
- Commonwealth-supported students: view subject fees at Fees Search: Commonwealth-supported
- Postgraduate domestic fee-paying students: fees are charged according to the course enrolled in; refer to Domestic Fees Search: Postgraduate and Research
- International students: fees are charged according to the course enrolled in; refer to International Fees Search
- Subject EFTSL: 0.125