University of Technology Sydney

Student inquiries

UTS Student Centre

UTS Student Centre provides student administration information and advice, as well as course area-specific administration services for UTS students and staff. Note: The UTS Student Centre is often confused with Student Services (e.g. careers, counselling, housing, financial assistance, etc.).

UTS International

All inquiries relating to current, future and commencing international students, and study abroad and exchange students, should be directed to UTS International.

Postgraduate research

The UTS Graduate Research School promotes innovation and excellence in research education and researcher development across the university. The school provides a range of services to support and develop research students, supervisors and researchers including research education programs, policy development, advice and guidance, and scholarships.